Flush away inequality
This UK project provides Information about accessible toilets, hygiene / continence and disability equipment.
- Legal requirements
- AD M standards
- User experience narratives
- Product reviews
- Independent guidance for businesses
- New equipment and products
This project is funded entirely by donations and membership to provide full and up to date information about designing, using and finding accessible toilets in the UK.
Members can access free or discounted publications and 1:1 advice.
Latest blog posts
- Welcome to our new website!We have a brand new website and new ways you can support the project. For business looking to improve or begin a newContinue reading “Welcome to our new website!”
- We want to hear about your continence, hygiene or accessible toilet related productsWe’d love to hear about specific, innovative products that might promote dignity and inclusion for disabled people within the areas of accessing theContinue reading “We want to hear about your continence, hygiene or accessible toilet related products”