We’d love to hear about specific, innovative products that might promote dignity and inclusion for disabled people within the areas of accessing the toilet, personal hygiene, continence etc.
- No charge – this project is run by volunteers and our ‘contributors’ are all part of the project! You would be a volunteer contributor (Donations and membership is always welcome to support the project.
- Stories can include links to video, audio or send us photographs to highlight your product.
- Stories should be 300 words or less, provide a company logo, product picture and short company biography (3-4 sentences for example).
- Tell us why your product is unique, what sort of people might benefit and how people can get more information.
- We will let you know which week your information will come out (or ask us if a particular week is free if you need a specific promotional time)
- We love exclusives and sneak peaks – so if you have a great product to reveal, do consider us! We also love to review products for readers – so let us know if this interests you.