Would you like to write a short article for this blog?
I am looking for more guest contributors who would like to write an article on one of the following:
- A review of accessible/disabled toilet facilities in a specific public venue
- Review of an App related to toilets/hygiene
- Your stories about accessing toilets on holiday both within and outside the UK.
- A review of products or equipment related to toilet or hygiene requirements from the perspective of a disabled person or carer.
- A personal story on…. you guessed it, toilets/access/using or buying products or even campaigns for improving accessible toilet facilities or awareness of continence/bladder/bowel/menstruation management?
- it’s likely to be useful for so many people e.g. disabled people, carers, healthcare professionals and specialists, product manufacturers …. and the general public.
- we need to improve and share knowledge and information about the toilet requirements of people in the UK
You can write under your own name, anonymously, on behalf of a charity or organisation … whichever you prefer.
Please contact me, Louise, at email@example.com with your ideas/articles.